ERP for Paint and Coatings
Major Challenges Faced by Paints and Coatings Industry
The increasing growth of construction industry in Africa has directly impacted the growth of paint industry. Consequently, it has increased the challenges like: handling numerous OTC products with multiple packaging requirements, meeting customer-specific needs, assuring greener products, ensuring cost-effectiveness, delivering innovative, environment-friendly and safe products, etc. For this, they are constantly looking for an ERP software for paint industry Africa that brings automation and control over entire process.
Key to meet these challenges lies in automation and control over entire process, and paint manufacturers find help in this regard from a paint ERP software, which allows them to meet these challenges and streamline the overall businesses processes. It is one tool that empowers the paint manufacturers to make timely, informed decisions, and manage the entire operations smoothly, so as to stay ahead of the pack.
Would you like to learn more about our Paint ERP Software?
How does ERP help in Paint Manufacturing Industry?
BatchMaster ERP for Paint and Coatings, designed specifically for this segment, offers range of features to help manufacturers innovate safe formulas, quickly meet changing market demands, and deliver safe, cost effective, environmental friendly products. Effortless handling of multi-level formulas and generation of GHS, SDS and other labels in a format mandated by law makes the product more fit for paint and coatings industry. Furthermore, BatchMaster ERP's robust bi-directional lot traceability feature boosts confidence of preparedness for any eventuality.
What Are the ‘Must-Have’ Features in A Paint and Coating ERP Software?
BatchMaster Paint Manufacturing ERP Africa is designed with number of essential features, like:
- Formula Security with Revision Controls
- Easy Reformulation Options for Product Development
- Separate Formula and Product Costing
- Lot Potency Calculation Support
- Sample and Quotation Management
- GHS Compliant SDS Reports & Labels
- HAZMAT Bills of Lading, VOC, & SARA Reporting
- Bi-directional Lot Traceability
- Vendor Qualification and Management
- Quality Control as per cGMP Guidelines
- Non-Conformance and CAPA
- Complete Tracking and Accountability of Disposed By-products
- Customizable COA (Certificate of Analysis) Reports
- Warehouse Management
- Shelf Life/Expiration Dates
- Supports Multiple Units of Measure
- Make-to-stock and Make-to-order Operations
- Robust planning
- HMIS/WHMIS Support
Benefits of BatchMaster ERP for paints Africa
BatchMaster Paint Manufacturing ERP Africa offers following benefits:
- Being a Paint and Coating ERP software Africa, BatchMaster ERP accelerates new product development
- Effectively meet regulatory requirements
- Quickly scale production
- Eliminate formulation complexities
- Smoother information flow across all departments
- Assures customer satisfaction
- Increase margins and profitability
- Assure 'greener' products
Mr. Satish Mulgi, Sr. IT ManagerAbela & Co., Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mr. Mohammed Kabbashi, IT ManagerPetrobash Multiactivities Co. Ltd., Khartoum, Sudan
Ms. Jocelyne Hajj Moussa, IT ManagerWooden Bakery, Jdeideh,Lebanon
Integrate. Extend. Excel.
Allow our expert team of solution consultants to review your business operations so that they can offer you the best-possible solution, either on premise or in the cloud, to meet all your industry-specific needs
BatchMaster Software is one of the market leaders in offering enterprise software solutions for the process manufacturing industries. With an in-depth industry analysis, gained through a vast industry experience with over 2000 implementations worldwide, we clearly understand the unique industry challenges. BatchMaster offers ERP solutions that are apt to support industry specific operations and handles critical processes of the micro-verticals. Process manufacturing companies around the globe have come to rely upon BatchMaster® to manage nearly every aspect of their manufacturing distribution, finance & accounting, Quality Control, Compliance and HR- related operations. With headquarter in Laguna Hills, BatchMaster has its offices in New Jersey, India and New Zealand.