ERP Software for Chemical Manufacturing
What are the Challenges in Chemical Manufacturing?
With frequent changes in customer preferences, today specialty chemicals manufacturers in Africa are faced with complex challenges, right from managing bulk materials and meeting domestic and international compliance to streamlining production plant.Above all, ensuring safety from hazardous chemicals makes the process more complex for manufacturers. As a result, they are constantly looking for ERP for chemicals in Africa as a specialized high performance sustainable solution.
Chemical manufacturers turn to a chemical ERP system that comes loaded with industry-specific modules and robust functionalities that help them effectively meet the challenges, standardize & automate business processes, and improve the supply chain efficiency. A chemical ERP assists them with many things, including quality control at various stages, batch production with traceability, new product development, contract manufacturing, and meeting myriad compliance requirements, among others.
Would you like to learn more about our Chemical ERP Software?
Industry-Specific Chemical manufacturing ERP software Africa
Designed with in-depth industry knowledge and proper understanding of unique challenges, BatchMaster ERP for Specialty Chemicals is a robust ERP for chemicals in Africa. Offering the range of features, the software supports accurate speedy laboratory calculations based on physical properties.Managing numerous formulas along with executing separate costing are the other striking features of BatchMaster ERP. Moreover, the product can also handle multiple packaging options, new product development, contract manufacturing and regulatory compliance.
Essential ERP Modules for Chemical Manufacturing Industry
Key Features of ERP Software for Chemical Industry
- Formula Security to Support Intellectual Property Rights
- Supports OSHA, EPA, ISO, DOT Compliance Requirements
- Supports REACH, TSCA and CSIA.
- Supports chemicals Act, GxP Guidelines, GLP Directive, GHS
- HAZMAT Bills of Lading, VOC, and SARA Reporting
- Bi-directional Lot Traceability
- Vendor Approval and Management
- Stability Testing
- Non-Conformance and CAPA
- Complete Traceability and Costing of By and Co-Products
- Customizable COA (Certificate of Analysis) Reports
- Formula Design Based on Physical Properties
- Separate Costing of Formula and Packaging Materials
- New Product Development and Its Costing
- Warehouse Management
- Shelf Life/Expiration Date Support
- Supports Multiple Units Of Measure
- Make-To-Stock and Make-To-Order Operations
- Material Production Scheduling (MPS)
- Material Requirement Panning (MRP)
- HMIS Support for Safety of Workers
Benefits of BatchMaster chemical industry software
BatchMaster chemical ERP software offers following benefits:
- BatchMaster ERP software for chemical industry effectively helps to meet regulatory requirements
- Being a Chemical ERP Africa, BatchMaster ERP supports new product development
- Auto calculation to scale up production can be easy with chemical formulation software
- Re-formulation based on potency and physical properties is another striking benefit of BatchMaster Chemical ERP Africa
- Real-time information for pro-active decision making
- Improve customer service levels to retain and gain customer base
- Increase margins and profitability
- Assure 'greener' products
Mr. Satish Mulgi, Sr. IT ManagerAbela & Co., Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mr. Mohammed Kabbashi, IT ManagerPetrobash Multiactivities Co. Ltd., Khartoum, Sudan
Ms. Jocelyne Hajj Moussa, IT ManagerWooden Bakery, Jdeideh,Lebanon
Integrate. Extend. Excel.
Allow our expert team of solution consultants to review your business operations so that they can offer you the best-possible solution, either on premise or in the cloud, to meet all your industry-specific needs
BatchMaster Software is one of the market leaders in offering enterprise software solutions for the process manufacturing industries. With an in-depth industry analysis, gained through a vast industry experience with over 2000 implementations worldwide, we clearly understand the unique industry challenges. BatchMaster offers ERP solutions that are apt to support industry specific operations and handles critical processes of the micro-verticals. Process manufacturing companies around the globe have come to rely upon BatchMaster® to manage nearly every aspect of their manufacturing distribution, finance & accounting, Quality Control, Compliance and HR- related operations. With headquarter in Laguna Hills, BatchMaster has its offices in New Jersey, India and New Zealand.